Benefits Counseling

Benefits Counselor

It is very important to have a trained benefits expert look over your benefits to let you know if they will change. You can ask for help from your local Jobs and Family Services Office. This is sometimes called Ohio Means Jobs (OMJ) or the OneStop. If you are working with the Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation (BVR) through Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) or your local county board, they could help too. Always make sure you ask for a Benefits Analysis.