What The Law Says About Work
Employment First Administrative Rule (5123: 2-2-05)
- People with DD can work in the community.
- People with DD can have a planning process to help them figure out what kind of job they can do and how to get a job
- People with DD can have support to help them get a job
- Every county in Ohio has to have a plan to help more people with DD get jobs and to work with schools and other agencies to provide support
- The people who help people with DD have to write a report every 12 months about what they did to help someone get a job