Applying For A Job
There are many ways to apply for a job.
- You can fill out an application online.
- You can sometimes fill out a paper application.
- You can sometimes try out for a job.
- You can have someone help you apply for a job if you want it. An employment professional can help you. Your friends and family members can help you.
- You can also apply on your own.
You will usually need some information when applying for a job:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Social security number
- Your work history. This includes the names, addresses, and phone numbers of places you have worked and the dates you worked there.
- Your education history. This is the name of the schools, colleges, and training programs you have attended, the addresses and the dates you went there.
- 2 or 3 references, or people who know you who can tell what a good worker you are.
Meet with your employment professional to complete the job applications.